As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve in Australia, we wanted to let you know that we are committed to protecting our staff and customers from the transmission of this virus.
We have implemented many on-site processes:
- We will not shake hands with our customers or touch your pets, and we will keep a 1.5m distance between ourselves and our customers
- Our staff will wash their hands in accordance with the recommendations of Australian health authorities before commencing work and when work is completed
- Where soap and water are unavailable, our staff will use alcohol-based hand steriliser solution to clean their hands effectively
- If our staff are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where feasible they will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible/feasible, staff will wash their hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface. An alternative to this is to wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes prior to touching surfaces.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between our staff and you the customer with bare hands
Should you have any questions or concerns during these trying times, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!